Friday, February 13, 2009

Stephie



This is my daughter,Stephanie, we use to call her Grandma...different blog and my 2 georgeous grandson.

Stephie will soon be graduating from college as a secondary education History teacher. WOW!!!!!!! She started back to school 3 years ago to persue a degree in education (poverty) because she thought she could make a differnce.

She is awesome...smart, funny, beautiful and bring so much joy to my life. She is a full time wife and Mother..active with her 2 boys, a honors student in college, active in her church and Cub Scouts. Her boys take violin and guitar lessons and Stephie manages to juggle all this stuff and still graduate with a 3.79.

AMAZING!!!

She is petite(about 5 ft)and cute as a bug, bubbly (never meets a stranger or judges people based on where they live or work). She is kind to a fault and has difficulty saying "NO"....

I want everyone to know how proud I am of my "baby" and how lucky I am that God gave me such a wonderful gift.....

No comments: