Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Blog/Bad Blog


Have you ever wondered why you read some people's blog religiously and others only occasionally or not at all after a while? What makes you go back to a blog day after day? Is it because they are funny, or have the same interest you do ? Is it like making new friends...some you bond with immediately, some you have to take the time to get to know and others are just not your cup of tea?

I am considering not blogging anymore. It seems I have not found that group that wants to visit on a regular basis. I know a lot of people visit but do not leave a comment..but that does not seem to be the case here. There are several blogs I following on a regular basis because they are funny and so inviting, eventho I have nothing in common with these ladies (lots of them are very artsy)but guess my little venture into the blogging world was not so successful.

Not sure, guess I will give it some more thought.................

2 comments:

anita said...

say it ain't so! don't go!

Susie Q said...

Please don't go. I love reading your blog. I check it regularly.