Monday, March 10, 2008

If you could.....



Have you ever heard the question "If you could not fail, what would you do?" Well I often wonder if I had the opportunity.... what would I do? If I knew all would be OK and I did not have to worry about bills...what would I do. Not what I a doing..for sure.

When I began manufacturing I loved it but after 25 years and the demise of several companies, I am ready to move on. On the flip side, I do not want to start over pay wise and do not want to work nights and weekends.

Wouldn't it be cool to give tours and tell all the people stuff that most people doesn't know(I am the keeper of useless information)or maybe take pictures of all the cool stuff that we see everyday that we don't take the time to see. What about a job where I could travel..love to travel...and do what I wanted to do ...not like a salesman...more like a technician or a trainer.....

I guess what is missing is the passion I had for my job when I started it.....that what my life needs....a little passion..not the sexual kind but the life kind......

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh, if only I could....I would be a foster mother to dogs and have great long interviews with perspective parents that would include tough questions, home visits and puppy approval!

The flowers at the start of your blog are amazing!

Have a great week-end!
Colleen