Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cremes, lotions and Body stuff



Number 1 daughter(only daughter)went to work for Bath and Body Works.....
Grandson # 1 needs braces and you could buy a small country for the cost of Trevor's braces.

Anyway , she gets discount at Bath and Body Works and also Victoria's Secret..one owns the other......no sure which way....

Now a discount at B & B is bad enough..love smelly good stuff and all the girly things that have..foamy soap for your HANDS...Mother, you do not bathe with foamy soap..it is for your hands....my bad....no wonder the lather did not last on my new body brush...who knew?????

She always get a discount at Victoria Secret......do they make OVER THE SHOULDER BOLDER HOLDERS??? I mean, I know thay have all these skinny little model with the push up boobs but do they have the BIG GIRLS BRA'S????? I'd like a 38D in that little number please....what ??? None that big huh?????

The girls need some assistance and the little push up thingy just does not fill the bill.....

How about some new panties.....those are panties...if I pay extra do I get more...it's string......

Maybe I just need to stick with the foo-foo stuff.......

No comments: