Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall....


It is definately not fall here in the south....the temp today is suppose to be 90

But...I am ready for the look and smell of the fall....I have to go to North Alabama to get the true color but I love the change of the leaves and the crispness of the air.

I love homemade soup and cornbread.....

I love chicken and rice with those little rolls and butter...

I love chili and crackers.....

I love the smell of cinnamon and apple pie...

I want to put my new orange table cloth on and put out my fall arrangments...little pumpkins and my little wagon with the fall flowers....

And then there is Thanksgiving and right behind that Christmas....

Why is so much of the season's based on food?

I am so ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I love, love, love Fall! I was just looking at the little pumpkins today at a store. We don't get Fall in any way, shape or form here so I have to live vicariously through magazines and tv shows. LOL!
Take care!