Thursday, September 4, 2008

I are a College Student


I have decided that since I do not know what I want to be when I grow up....I am going back to college at the age of 60 to learn digital photography. I am pretty good with my new camera but there are so many features on it that I do not know how to work.

No I am not going to handle hawks or any other bird of prey...I may take pictures of them....
South..The University of South Alabama offers a Certification Program In Photography...think I might just take it...
Photography is something I have enjoyed for years but never taken to the next level. I think it is time to up the pot and jump in with both feet.

Who knows I may be a famous photographer of the Life and Times of the People of the Bay....

2 comments:

Joni Dixon-Stanger said...

What a fantastic idea. I love my camera but am not really good with it. Right now I'm thinking I want to learn how to decorate cakes. It may be too much of the food channel but it looks like fun to me.

Robin said...

Good luck to you! It's never to late to learn or to go to school!