Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall is here


Fall has finally come to South Alabama. Well as much as we get. The temperature dropped 22 degrees yesterday from 74 to 48 last night and this morning. Everyone is in thier "BIG" coats (this is South Alabama)long pant and sweatshirts. Time for homemade soup and chili. Trees are turning a golden color and the mums are in full bloom.

I love the fall...jeans make me look thinner and I love all the long sleeve shirts (hides the bat wings ). Pumpkins will keep better-usually take them into the house with the AC so they do not ruin so quickly and Halloween is right around the corner. Time to start looking for Christmas gift and working on the menu for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the picture - reminds me on the Don Williams song, "Hello Country Bumkin"

Susie Q said...

Hi, it was great getting a comment from someone other than my cousin or husband. I had no idea anyone other than the 3 people I gave the address to were reading my blog. Good luck on your blog.

Susan