Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello Blog world


This is my first attempt at the "blogger" world. Have seen them and thought it would be a good venue for what I had to say. Am still working and practicing for retirement so when the time comes I will be really good at it. Just had my annual evaluation for a raise and got the dreaded "Dear Carolyn " letter. Your wonderful , you have exceeded our expectatons for the year.....but.....I had to go to Africa hunting and my brother bought a 300,000 house on a island so we cannot give you the expected $ .25 raise we so generously gave you last year. We appreciate your understanding!!!!!

I work for a privately own furniture manufacture that has been in business for 50 + years. The "brother" have multiple homes and investment but the economy is bad and money is tight so no money!!!!!!!! My retirement fund is getting lower

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogger world!

anita said...

ditto, and thanks for the comment on my blog!