Monday, October 29, 2007

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise


Don't you love surprises? They are so wonderful to get when your in the slumps. This past weekend the little round man and I went to North Alabama to visit family we had no seen in a while. His sister had a heart cath, his brother had a knee replacment and his other sister has a lump under her arm that will be checked tomorrow (she has had both breast removed from cancer), so eventho it was really good to see them, everything that was going on was a little overwhelming. When we got home, all the hedges had been trimmed (we have a lot) and there were pansies in the flower pots on my front porch. There was a cute little pumpkin on my porch that make everything else that much prettier.I have sorely neglected both the hedges and flower pots. Everything looked so neat and clean and ready for Thanksgiving company.

My daughter and son-in-law along with the grandsons did all this for Jay and I. Such a lovely surprise, it really lifted my spirits. You just want to stop total stranger on the street and say.....Look what the kids did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You have wonderful kids and grandkids