Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The ABC"S of Me

Recently while visiting my friend Anita"a blog (theothersideofthelake.blogspot.com )she had the ABC's of me . I thought it was pretty cool,so thought I would share with the rest of you.

This is the ABC"S of me:
Accent-Southern
Breakfast or no breakfast: -No breakfast
Chore I don’t care for:-Washing clothes
Dog or Cat:...2 Dogs
Essential Electronics: Cell phone and computer
Favorite Cologne: Pleasure by Estee Lauder
Gold or Silver: Gold
Handbag I carry most often: Red one from Pennys
Insomnia: NO
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Kids: 2
Living Arrangements: Married
Most Admirable Trait: I am a good person
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Taking the car while my parents were gone with friends
Overnight hospital stay: ChildBirth (3)
Phobias: Fear of falling-broke wrist
Quote: Never argue with and idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Reason to smile: My grandchildren
Siblings: 3- 2 sisters and 1 brother
Time I wake up: 5:00am
Unusual Talent or Skill: Poet
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Green Beans and Artichokes
Worst Habit: Judging people on the first meeting, although I am usually right
X-rays: Not many
Yummy Stuff: Ice cream and apple pie
Zoo Animal I Like Most...Sea Otters—they make me smile
Have seen lots of these via email but not exactly like this.....

No comments: