Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh my God...it is calling to me


Last night I made Chili Dogs for supper.I was Jay's bowling night so need something quick. Now it was about 90 here yesterday so not sure why I made Chili Dogs but anyway I did.

I cooked 2 for me and 2 for Jay....why ??? we never eat 2.....

Back to the story...I ate one and Jay ate one...thought I will save the other and take it in my lunch tomorrow.......

Then I hear it...ya know, there is another hot dog in here....yep and chili......you really need to eat it.....

I don't want it right now....yeah but there is a hot dog and chili in there girl

So being the wuss I am ...I ate the other hot dog,(which I really did not want)the rest of the chili and gave Jay's dog to the dog....

WIMP.......

As I mentioned, I take my lunch to work because I only get 30 minutes. So since I could not take the hot dog from last night....ate it...I took a sandwich, chips and a diet drink. Also took some watermelon for break.....




Here it is, lunch time, and I eat my sandwich,chips, drink and was good to go until break.....so I thought

Then I hear it...Ya know..there is watermelon in there....
Yeah but I am going to eat it for break.
You probably need to eat it now....now ...now

The lunch bucket people might get it or the desk fairy may give it to her friends...better not take a chance....


(Don't you love the desk fairy)

So being the strong person that I am......I ate the watermelon......wimp.....

Do think food has the power of mind control/ It is possible!!!!

The company has a "Walk to Memphis" program where 2 people have to walk 424 miles between now and August 13......2000 steps equal 1 mile....give me the pedometer.....

No comments: