Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wish I had, I wish I had.....

Why is it when money is tight...you can think of all these things you want?
Hubby is a mechanic and with gas being so high...people are not getting thier cars fixed.

Little explanation here about how he gets paid.....
Mechanics get paid by the job based on the time a manual says it will take to fix the problem with your car. If the manual says Hubby can fix this in 1 hour..he gets paid for 1 hour...if he fixes it in 20 minutes-he get paid for 1 hr. If it takes him 3 hrs..he get paid for 1 hr.
So...he can be there for 8 hrs and only get paid for 3 hrs.

Hubby averaged about 30-35 per week...that's pretty good. Since gas has gone so high..he is only averages about 1/2 that. That means our bring home pay have been cut in half!!!!!

Anyway, when we were making good money.....I did not want any of this stuff...but now that were not ....I HAVE to have it.....

I want a scanner......I don't need one right now but I want it!!!!!

I want a new cordless phone for the kitchen....we have a green wall phone..think it belonged to my 83 years old mother. I don't need this right now but I want it!!!!!!!!!

I want new clothes for my trip to Baltimore...going with daughter and grandson....fun!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need new clothes but I want them.

Think this stuff will make my life better.......that would be a "NO" But......I want it anyway!!!!!!!

No comments: