Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's a Girl



It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found out yesterday that my son and his wife are having a girl. Being a blended family--Jay has 4 kids and I have 2,we have grandaughters but this will be the only grandaugther from my kids. We just got little Summer(Jay's side)but Jay's kid live off and we do not get to see them often. We actually have 3 other granddaughters aged 22, 21 and 16 but we have never had the opportunity to be real grandparents. They have always lived in Vegas or Utah and we have always been in the South.

We have 2 cute boys here , age 13 and 8 but now we will have a little girl. I am so excited !!!!!! Ribbons and bows and all things girly...can't wait. Baby is due the latter part of May or the first of June. Shawn's (my son) daddy's b'day is June 02...how cool would that be?????

No comments: