Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weight Loss



Ever once in a while, I get the grand idea that this post menopausal, non thyroid working, no metabolism body can lose weight. WHAT WAS I THINKING.....

Recently, my daughter and I started the Weight Watchers Point-low carb-Your best life-You on a Diet at South Beach Diet. My niece ask me if I had lost weight and one of the guys at work did the same thing. I mean...it's a guy...the notice nothing..have you lost weight person.

It must be true.......

Pants don't seem to be as tight...stomach may be a little flatter...believe I have lost weight.....

Went to the Doctor...stepped on the scales ---YEP here it is 5 big ones..know it..pants looser.....waiting.....2.1 lbs less

What????? Big shoes, I have on big shoes, 2 shirts....lets do it again!!!!

2.1 lbs......only 1 month for 2.1 lbs...let's see at this rate I will be at my ideal weight in January 2010.....

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You are soo funny! That's OK about your progress - slow and steady usually means it will stay gone - just think of it that way. And yes, I too wear heavy shoes, heavy earrings, and gee, did I shae my legs before I weighed in??
Colleen

anita said...

lol i can SO relate!