Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Your appointment is......




Seems like all I have done since the new year is complain..so why change a trend.

I hate doctor appointment...they are a total waste of my time if I am not sick. "We can't renew your meds cause we have not seen you in six month"

" You have not made a change to my meds in 6 years"

"That is true but we still have to see you. Are you sick?"

" NO, I just need my meds filled!!!!"

"We will see you WEDNESDAY at 4:00"

Took off from work early so I could get to the appointment I did not need on time to find out the DR did not come in.

"We called you" "When????" "Today" "What time" 3:30...

That was last week ....rescheduled for this week. Same time..different day...

Today..got to the DR office..left work early...sign in and come back..it will be hours......how many ???? Hours..it is 4 now.....sorry.....hours!!!!!!

Here is the problem..you have to get your PCM (primary care manager)approved before you can go see him or her.....This was the only doctor in a 50 mile radius that took our insurance......

HOURS.........

Just got a new doctor and will see how long I keep him......maybe my wait will be less than HOURS......

3 comments:

anita said...

Isn't that SO annoying? I have to go to my doctor once a year when my migraine meds prescription runs out. Just to get the prescription rewritten. At $75 a visit, it makes me so mad! Speaking of which, I think that prescription is about to expire...I'd better go refill it so I can put off that doctor's visit! My husband always says he's going to bill the doctor for his time if he has to sit and wait past his appt!

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

I so agree with him....I have had to take sick pay twice for a visit that was cancelled. Wonder what they would do it I deducted that hour from what i owed them???

Robin said...

Mimi--I've tagged you for an easy meme.