Tuesday, January 8, 2008

On my high horse !!!!



They closed grandson # 2 school for 10 days because "traces " of lead paint was found in the rafters when they sand blasted the school to repair. I know the EPA says lead paint is bad for you if you eat....but I bet my kids ate plenty.

They cut thier teeth on thier cribs, the coffee table, toys and anything they could get in thier mouth. They seems to be fine to me. Didn't know I was not suppose to allow this......

Son looses his mind ever once in a while...huh...maybe it is the paint. Just took longer to effect him.

I know we are suppose to protect our kids but how much paint are they going to get from a beam that is 20 ft in the air?

Kids are fat because of McDonald's....really???? Grown ups can't say no...

You can't fail Johnny cause it messes with his self esteem...how about when he can't read well enough to fill out a job application...

How sad that he cannot read .......so many books lost.

Must be getting old.....

Think my time was easier, played in the yard, rode our bikes ( probably with lead paint), watched our 3 channels on TV and actually went to the library for books....

No comments: