Monday, February 18, 2008

CITY TOURNAMENT


Bowled the City Tournament last weekend. It consist of Double, Singles and Team. Think I may get money back in the singles but the rest was bad.

This past weekend,I was helping with the tournament. If you are on the Board of Directors that is part of your responsibility.

Women can be really grouchy if things do not go thier way.



Some complained because there was a Birthday party at the other end of the bowling center and they were taking pictures.

"Go tell them to stop....:

"I am not telling these people they cannot take pictures of thier kids B-day party. It's not like were professional here"

"The flash bothers me...I can't concentrate. "

" Wait till they are done!!!!!"

Can we have a little whine here? Give me a break.

Then there are the ones that bowl bad so they complaint about the lane.....to much oil, not enough oil, approach is to slick (that may be true), bowler next to be is to slow..messes up my rythem.

It was pretty tiring and when I got home last night....I crashed. Drank 2 beers, ate me some wings, took a shower and I was out......

Start all over this weekend.....State Tournament in Birmingham...at least I don't have to work...I can just bowl and have the rest of the day off.

No comments: