Monday, February 11, 2008

Thanks to the Bowling God



For those of you who do not bowl, all bowlers( at one time or the other) prays to the bowling god for devine intervention. He prevents un-makeable splits or allows you to look really cool and pick them. He prevents you from missing single pins and grant you those glorious strike. Sometimes he will gives you more than one strike.

This past weekend he allowed me to bowl over average in singles which has put we in 2nd place right now. Then he humbled me in double just to keep me from getting to cocky.

He gives it to you and he can snatch it out of your grasp with a horrible split or missing a single 10 pin. For non bowlers, that the little pin that refuses to fall on the far right side.

I hate it...the 10 pin .....it taunts me......fair exchange

Anyway keep your fingers crossed...I need money for Nationals in Detriot

1 comment:

anita said...

oooh, good luck! i used to bowl in league, loved it, too, even though i wasn't very good. Even bowled up to the time I was 9+ months pregnant. Had to give it up, though...no childcare at the bowling alley, no money, and tendinitis in my shoulder. :(