Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wearable Clothes



Let me preface this with I hate BRA's.......I hate wearing them, I hate buying them, I hate folding them and packing them...I hate BRA'S !!!!!

When I was young and thinnnnnner...I did not wear them half the time but as I got older and Beefier...they became a necessity...not attractive without one!!!

That being said...this weekend when I was bowling..the Bra came alive and decided it was hungry...so it proceeded to eat my boob.

The under wire (required to keep the girls in place while sliding down a lane) stuck into the side of my girl and buried itself in the flesh. Have you tried to bend a underwire back and keep people from seeing you with yur hand stuck up your shirt...not an easy task.

What is she playing with???? Why can guys play with the boys and nobody gives a second look????

Bent it up...then down..then back...then forward...no relief

I have on a BIG shirt..think they will see the girls are a little low---all right a lot low.

I suffered through the(2 hours) 6 games I needed to bowl..and when I got home it was on..or in the case of the bra ---off!!!!!

Red, ugly, streaky (?)mark on the side of one of my girls......your gone..I don't care how much you cost or how cute you are. You cannot do that to the girls with out repercusions.

It is against the law to "Burn your Bra".....never mind that was a different time....

1 comment:

Robin said...

I feel your pain. I wish I could wear non-underwire but I haven't found one yet that holds me up. At least once every six months I have to sew an underwire back in place.