Monday, December 3, 2007

It's MY BIRTHDAY




TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.....yep I am the big 6-0.

Wow..how old is 60 ? Some people say if I could do that over......

The only thing I truly, truly regret is SMOKING!!!!!!!

No that I have not had my share of death, trama, divorce, life but it made me who I am. 60 years....

I was in High School when Kennedy was shot..I went to a segrated school with segreated hospitals and movie theaters. I moved back to the south when I was 16.
What a culture shock.....we only had 3 channels on TV...got that when I was 12. Pop bought a new car every 3 years but he was only a Sargent so thing were tight with 3 girls. I am the oldest.

Military brat


I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in.....have all my teeth(thier paid for) most of my hair...memory is good ( I think)..health is pretty good.






I am the oldest of 3 girls but we are stair steps. I am 60 today..sister Sarah was 59 on Nov 23 and sister Bobby will be 58 Dec. 28. Can you imagine ? That me on the right, Sarah on the left and Bobby in the middle.

3 comments:

anita said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed this post earlier...our power has been out!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great celebration.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh Poo on me! I missed it! Sorry! Hope your day was WONDERFUL and everythiing you wanted it to be!
Colleen