Friday, December 28, 2007

Memories


Some of the best gifts are the ones that are made just for you. My little brother made us girls memories from some old pictures Mother had......

I love this gift..everything I got was wonderful and things that did not have to be returned or exchanged.....but the gift from Tom warmed my heart.

I guess when you get older....now 60..you appreciate family and parents and all things associated with them....my Dad has been dead 13 years and Mother is now 82 and not in as good a health as she was last year. That makes Tom's gift better....


I (the taller of the 2 blondes) am the same age in the Christmas pictures as my youngest Grandson Cameron and the same age the picture with Mother as my oldest Grandson Trevor...don't you think Trevor looks like me ??????



Christmas , family, friends...you just gotta love it.....

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad you had a great holiday!