Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Serious Thoughts


I am not a usually a serious person, but sometimes we need to just take a minute and remember what Christmas is about. I love, repeat love Christmas.

Love the colors, trees, Christmas Paper...but most of all the music.......

I like all the old songs of Christmas the most.....The First Noel is my favorite.

Recently we went to the program at my daughters church and the theme of the night was "Christmas is forever" It was inspiring.....

Take a look at the link for "Cool Things to See" for the Interiew with God. This will just take a minute and is worth the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks,for coming by. It has been so hot here too. I used to live in Jay Florida. Same here about the shorts.

Robin said...

I posted a cartoon for you this evening.

Now I'll go watch the interview you posted.