Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SIZES....???


Have you ever wondered who came up with Women sizes? Why are Junior's odd numbers 3, 5,7,11,13 and womens are even 8,10,12,14.....?

Bought a suit to wear to a funeral..funeral wear..odd term but anyway tried a 12 but was to tight on the girls so bought a 14 for the girls. Just figured the skirt would fit...this thing would fit my 6"5" brother......huge......

How do they know what a size 12 is? Buy a large shirts..girls are happy but have no shoulders. They have now become my elbows!

Buy a 10 pants ..waist is screaming--killin me here...have to breath. Buy a 12 pants and waist is happy but butt is saying..."Back here somewhere..can you see me???

Big 10...little 12 ....so confusing.

And the new shirts...OMG...the large would fit my 8 year old grandson...can I have a BIG MAMA in that please......


Since this country is getting bigger by the day...shouldn't our sizes be smaller just to make us feel better.....we do that in shoes. I wear a 32 in European sizes for shoes but only a 6 1/2 in US.

Cute shirt ..I 'll take that in a 1/2 please.......

1 comment:

anita said...

and wouldn't you think that if a 10 is too small and a 12 too big, that an 11 would fit? for some reason, though, it doesn't work that way...